EUROFLEX GmbH News-COMPONENTS FOR MEDICAL APPLICATIONS EN ISO 13485-EUROFLEX GmbH
EUROFLEX offers customers our expanded line of medical components and new, custom designed solutions beyond our semi-finished product selection of wire, tubing and profile (shaped) tubing. EUROFLEX offers a wide range of manufacturing processes and surface treatment options to create unique components with features including shape-forming, turned and milled parts, and laser-processed parts. Our manufacturing processes can also be tailored to customer needs. Quality and high precision are always our top priority.
• 3D forming (CNC-controlled) • Nitinol Shape-Setting
• EDM, abrasive cutting, grinding
• Laser machining (welding, cutting, marking)
• Turned and milled parts (CNC-controlled)
• Punching, deep-drawing, crimping and joining
• Profiled (non-round) tubes and wires
• … other manufacturing methods upon request
EUROFLEX combines state-of-the-art tube manufacturing technologies in dimensional control and ID surfaces; with the advantages of HCF, a 3rd generation Nitinol material. HCF tubes offer new possibilities for device design and improved fatigue life for very complex and demanding devices, such as heart valve frames and neuro devices.
Advantages of HCF:
• Improved fatigue life compared to first and second generation nitinol materials
• New design opportunities for devices with narrow structures
EUROFLEX expands capacity of Rapid Response department by 30%
As part of a multi-stage plan, we already started to expand the capacity in our Rapid Response department by 30% in the second half of 2020 by investing in new production equipment.
We can now announce that phase 1 of the expansion plan has been completed and phase 2, the qualification of additional staff, has already begun at the beginning of 2021.
We expect phase 2 to be completed in the coming weeks and to be able to move on to phase 3. We look forward to keeping on meeting the constantly growing requirements of our customers in the future.