- General Secretary Xi, in the early 2020 inspection of COVID-19 prevention and control of scientific research and development work proposed to accelerate the shortcomings of China’s high-end medical equipment, accelerate the key core technologies, breakthroughs in technology and equipment bottlenecks, to achieve independent control of high-end medical equipment. Both well-known domestic companies and multinational giants have increased their horsepower to develop high-end medical devices in the hope of getting a share of the market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the already hot medical devices into the spotlight and directly boosted the market demand line for medical power supply as a core component of high-end medical devices. With high electrostatic tolerance, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, and other characteristics, can be widely used in respiratory machines, oxygen machines, humidifiers, medical monitors, nebulizers, sphygmomanometers, infusion pumps, ultrasound equipment, endoscopes, electric hospital beds, and monitoring equipment and other types of medical field of power supply has become a product that companies compete for.
- Sensors are the core components of information technology but also the only functional device for data collection, which collects data to ensure the smooth operation of the entire perception, transmission, and processing information system. With the rapid development of artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and other emerging technologies, the market size of sensors is growing, especially a large number of sensors used in high-end medical equipment. Relevant data show that the market size of sensors in China has exceeded 200 billion yuan in 2019 and is expected to reach nearly 300 billion yuan in 2021.
Who Should Attend?
- Advanced medical device manufacturers: R&D, design and technology departments and project/enterprise leaders
- Other people who are interested in high-end active medical equipment and experts from scientific research institutions
*Conference agenda updates according to speaker confirming.
Sen Qian, The Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences Research Institute
Yuan Zhao，Senior Director，Shanghai Microport Medical （Group）Co., Ltd.
Gang Liu, Distinguished Professor; Doctoral Supervisor; Xiamen University School of Public Health